Gwinnett Medical Center offers comprehensive neurological care at the Center for Neuroscience. Our full-service facility provides a wide range of neurological services and procedures performed on an inpatient or outpatient basis. We can also perform neurophysiological surgical monitoring at a surgeon’s request.
Neurological Patients Area of Specialization
We specialize in treating patients who have or have had:
- A stroke
- A brain tumor
- A spinal cord injury
- Neck surgery
- Back surgery
- Cerebral aneurysms
- A brain injury
Neurological Procedures Offered
- Electroencephalograph (EEG): awake, sleep deprived, ambulatory and long-term video monitoring
- Somatosensory evoked potential (SSEP)
- Visual evoked potential (VEP)
- Brain stem auditory response (BAER)
- Nerve conduction velocity/electromyography (NCV/EMG)
For more information about neurological conditions or treatment options at Gwinnett Medical Center, visit the Brain & Spine Institute.
Find a physician now or schedule an appointment; please call 678-312-4429.