Brain & Spine Institute
Comprehensive Neurosurgery and Neuroscience Services
631 Professional Drive, Ste. 360
Lawrenceville, GA 30046
Learn more in-depth information about the Brain and Spine Institute neurosurgery and neuroscience services at their comprehensive website.
The Brain & Spine Institute at Gwinnett Medical Center–Lawrenceville provides comprehensive neurosurgical care for adult patients. Neurosurgeons Michael Stechison MD, PhD, FRCS (C), FACS, and Michael Amaral MD, FACS, provide a full spectrum of neurosurgical services for disorders of the brain, spine and peripheral nerves. Both Dr. Stechison and Dr. Amaral are board-certified by the American Board of Neurological Surgery, and Dr. Stechison is also board-certified by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons (Canada).
Adult Neurosurgical Care and Services
- Brain tumors
- Intracranial microsurgery
- Traumatic brain injury
- Cranial nerve disorders including trigeminal neuralgia and hemifacial spasm
- Cervical/thoracic/lumbar spinal disorders
- Spinal instrumentation
- Minimally invasive spine surgery
- Back/neck injuries
- Cervical/thoracic/lumbar disc disease
- Spinal tumors
- Spinal fractures and dislocations
- Sacroiliac surgery
- Piriformis surgery
- Peripheral nerve entrapment—Carpal Tunnel and Ulnar Nerve
Find a physician now or schedule an appointment; please call 678-312-4429.
Back to Top