- Hereditary Cancer Risk Assessment Services— Call 678-312-3100 to schedule an appointment.
- Diabetes and Nutrition Education Center
- American Cancer Society Screening Guidelines
- Learn how you can quit smoking!
- You can join the movement for more birthdays and fight back against cancer by enrolling in a new research study called the Cancer Prevention Study - 3 (CPS-3). The American Cancer Society's Epidemiology Research Program is inviting men and women between the ages of 30 and 65 years who have no personal history of cancer to join this historic research study. The ultimate goal is to enroll at least 300,000 adults from various racial/ethnic backgrounds from across the U.S. By joining CPS-3, you can help us understand how to prevent cancer, which will save lives and give people more of their most precious resource: time.
Gwinnett Medical Center is committed to providing excellent clinical quality, and we would like your feedback about our Cancer Risk Services. Please complete the survey below.
Discover all the ways Gwinnett Medical Center can help you win your battle against cancer; find a physician.