Respiratory Care Department
The Respiratory Care Department at Gwinnett Medical Center provides cardiopulmonary care to patients of all ages. Our staff of certified respiratory therapists is trained to provide compassionate, cutting-edge care for both inpatient and outpatient procedures.
Our therapists work closely with our physicians to administer appropriate inpatient care services, including:
- Oxygen therapy
- Aerosolized bronchodilator therapy
- Bronchial hygiene and airway management
Our registered respiratory therapists are able to offer a range of outpatient services, including:
- Pulmonary function testing
- Methacholine challenge testing
- Arterial blood gas testing
- Pentamidine treatment
- Smoking cessation (for information, please call 678-312-2053)
For more information regarding the Respiratory Care Department or to schedule an outpatient test, please call 678-312-4545.
Back to Top