Whether you see yourself as a key member of the trauma team, an exceptional caregiver or if you want to move your career forward—there are countless reasons to consider working at Gwinnett Medical Center.
We pride ourselves on employing nurses with excellent customer service skills and a strong desire to assist in taking patient care to the next level.
With two award-winning hospitals, one in Lawrenceville and one in Duluth, and numerous facilities across Gwinnett, we help nurses grow their careers in a supportive culture with the latest technology that allows them to do their best work.
Located just 30 miles northeast of Atlanta, Gwinnett County is one of the most dynamic, successful and fastest growing communities in the nation. We have a top-rated educational system, a strong business community and a wide variety of restaurants, entertainment and activities.
Families enjoy the quality of life with a small town ambience, but with all the amenities of the big city. Some of these include:
- Three major shopping malls
- A mix of art, museums, concerts and theaters
- Lake Lanier—Georgia’s most visited lake and resort destination
- Stone Mountain Park—complete with a 4D theater, mini-golf, live shows, festivals and entertainment; has something for the whole family
- Gwinnett County is also home to:
Learn more about our facilities, quality of care, the community we serve and current job openings.
Back to Top