There are countless reasons to consider working at Gwinnett Medical Center—two award-winning hospitals, numerous facilities that feature the latest technology, and countless fellowship-trained and nationally renowned physicians. Also, our commitment to advancing and Transforming Healthcare is unmatched.
Located just 30 miles northeast of Atlanta, Gwinnett County is one of the most dynamic, successful and fastest growing communities in the nation. We have a top-rated educational system, a strong business community and a wide variety of restaurants, entertainment and activities.
Families enjoy the quality of life with a small town ambience, but with all the amenities of the big city. Some of these include:
- Lake Lanier—Georgia’s most visited lake and resort destination
- Stone Mountain Park—complete with a 4D theater, mini-golf, live shows, festivals and entertainment; has something for the whole family
- Three major shopping malls
- A mix of art, museums, concerts and theaters
- Gwinnett County is also home to:
Learn more about our facilities, quality of care, the community we serve and current job openings.
For more information about physician recruitment, contact:
Back to Top