Our Bariatric Center
The Center for Weight Management at Gwinnett Medical Center understands dieting and exercise alone aren't the answer for every person. We also understand the difficulties that come with keeping the weight off.
This is why we thoroughly believe in the benefits of bariatric surgery coupled with a multidisciplinary team approach and a strong after care program. As a leader, our comprehensive bariatric program can assist patients in achieving significant weight loss, long-term weight maintenance and improvement in obesity-related medical conditions.
Download a copy of our program brochure in English and Spanish.
Our Bariatric Program Includes:
- Clothing exchange closet
- Surgery-specific online educational videos
- Nutritional counseling
- Cooking classes in our Eating Well Kitchen
- Life coaching classes
- Physical activity classes
- Long-term support and follow-up care
Our Multidisciplinary Bariatrics Team Includes:
- A board-certified surgeon with extensive experience in bariatric surgery
- An experienced bariatric program manager
- Highly skilled nurses
- Registered dietitians
- Fitness experts
- Behavioral health specialists
- An informed support staff
For more information, please call 678-312-6200, or complete the online form, and someone will contact you.