Our Approach to Medical Weight Loss
Why Choose Our Weight Loss Program?
Choosing the right center to meet your weight management goals is critical to weight loss success. Our center takes a unique approach. At the Center for Weight Management, we implement a whole- body, clinically proven, physician supervised approach to help patients reach and maintain their weight loss goals. Our robust support program is rich with tools to help you be successful for the long term.
What Support is Available?
Patients at our center receive comprehensive services and support all at one location. Services available are:
- Access to nurses for questions and guidance
- Access to registered dietitians for nutritional questions or individual consultations
- Group classes led by a registered dietitian, exercise specialist or behavioral health specialist.
- Life coaching classes to assist with lifestyle modification and behavior change
- Individual consultation with clinical psychologist to assist with increasing awareness of behavior
- Fun group activity classes led by a fitness specialist
- Personal training
- Long term weight maintenance through our S.T.A.R. ® (Steps to Avoid Regain) program
Medical Weight Loss Qualifications
- Must be 18 years of age
- BMI of 30 or a BMI of 27 with medical risks (i.e. hypertension, heart disease, diabetes, high cholesterol, sleep apnea, reflux)
- Cannot be pregnant or become pregnant while in the program
Check your BMI
Costs of Medical Weight Loss
Treatment for obesity through a structured medical weight loss program is not a covered benefit on all insurance plans. We will be happy to check your policy to determine if you have benefits. If you have benefits, the physician and hospital fees along with the lab work and EKG should be covered.
If you do not have insurance coverage one option is the use of your Health Savings Account (HSA) if applicable. In most cases, the medical expenses of the physician visit and diagnostic testing (Labs, EKG, behavioral health screening) would qualify for HSA dollars.
For additional finance options, our Patient Advocate will be happy to assist you in finding the right resource for your needs.
Only you can decide to change your life. Get started today!